Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Sacha & Milo’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website Sacha & Milo Limited whose registered office is 8, Roughlands, Pyrford, Woking, GU22 8PT, we are a UK registered company under the company number 08389528.
These Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to all transactions for the sale of goods on the Website. They do not affect your statutory rights.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Definition & interpretation
- ‘We’, ‘Us’, ‘Sacha & Milo’, ‘Our’ means Sacha & Milo Limited, a UK company registered in under the company number 08389528.
- ‘Website’, ‘Site’ means sachaandmilo.com or amendments to the website.
- We use either the term “Visitors” or “You” to include any person that accesses our website at any point for any amount of time.
- ‘Goods’, ‘Products’ means the clothing and other items which we sell to you and you buy from us in accordance with these Legal Terms.
The ‘Legal Terms’ inform visitors of the rules and policies that govern our website. Visitors are expected to follow any posted guidelines or rules when viewing or buying goods.
- We may change these terms from time to time without notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received. You should therefore read the Terms each time you visit the website to buy goods to ensure that you are aware of and accept the terms that apply at that time. If you do not agree to any change to the Terms and Conditions, then you must immediately stop using the Site.
- Your access or use of this website constitutes your agreement to be bound by the ‘Legal Terms’, including any changes that exist when you re-access our site. You should not use this website or use our services if you do not agree with the terms of this agreement, or any posted guidelines or rules.
- You agree that you may not and will not hold yourself out as a representative, agent, or employee of Sacha & Milo, and we shall not be liable for any representation, act, or omission on your part.
- Visitors must be aged 18 years or over. If you are under 18 you should use the website in conjunction and with the consent of a parent or guardian and you must inform them about the private policy before you register.
- We will dispatch the Goods only when we have received your credit card, debit card or PayPal payment. We may accept, reject, or delay acceptance of your order in our absolute discretion and for any reason including:
- We are unable to obtain authorization of your credit card or debit card payment
- We suspect that payment is not being made by the person in whose name the credit card or debit card is registered or that the transaction is otherwise fraudulent
- Some registration details that we require are missing.
- We are unable to contact you on the email address or telephone number(s) that you have provided.
- The description and pictures of the Goods are for information and illustration only. Although we endeavour to be as precise and exact as possible we cannot guarantee that they are an accurate representation of the products you purchase. We cannot accept liability for slightly shade colours variations that might exist between the actual products and the pictures displayed on your screen.
- All sizes are approximate.
- From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of Sacha & Milo, or our entire website, to our visitors. We will not be liable if for any reason Sacha & Milo is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Placing an order
- By placing an order through our secure online checkout you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions.
- All products and offers are subject to availability. Product availability is clearly shown on the product page. However, in the event that we are unable to supply the Goods, we will inform you as soon as possible. A refund will be given in the case that you have already paid for the Goods
- When a product goes out of stock, we will show the product as “Sold Out”.
- When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods.
- Once your order has been placed, you will receive an email summarising the details of your purchase. This email is NOT an acceptance of your order, but only a confirmation that we have received it. Our acceptance of your order will only take place when we dispatch the Goods to you and send you a dispatch email.
- Orders will not be accepted if there is an error in the description or the price of Products displayed on this website. If we discover an error in the description or the price of an article that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. You will have the option to reconfirm your order based on the correct price or description, or cancel it. If you do not choose either of these options your order will automatically be rejected.
- All prices are stated in Pounds Sterling (£) and purchases made are in Pounds Sterling (£). We are not responsible for any exchange rate or extra commission that may be charged by your credit card company.
- Prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. Prices for Goods delivered outside the UK are inclusive of VAT.
- Please be advised that orders delivered outside the EU may be subject to local taxes, import duties or customs charges. You are responsible for paying any import duty that may be payable on the Goods when they reach their destination. If charges are levied in your country and you refuse to pay them, you are responsible for the original shipping costs to you, any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package. These costs will be subtracted from your merchandise refund and your credit card will be charged accordingly.
- All credit card and debit card payments are subject to authorisation by the relevant card issuer. We will not dispatch the Goods to you until your payment is authorised and received by us. We will not be liable for any delay in supplying or non-supply of the Goods resulting from your card issuer’s delay in authorising, or refusal to authorise, payment on your credit card or debit card
- When paying by credit or debit card, your card is debited at the placement of your order
- Please note that when shipping an order to an address different from your billing address we might decide to contact you or obtain information from third parties to verify your details. This is only to prevent your credit card and personal details from being used fraudulently.
- We are not responsible for any exchange rate or extra commission that may be charged by your credit card company
We do our upmost to keep your payment and credit card details safe. For this reason, we will not keep your credit card details on our computer system. Your payment will be processed using PayPal. It is an online payment system which encrypts your data. Sacha and Milo cannot be held liable for losses incurred if a third party accesses your data while you are using our website.
Your card will be subject to authorisation and validation checks by your credit card company. This is to ensure that it is not being used fraudulently. We may have to disclose some of your data as part of this process, but it will always remain secure.
- When you place an order with www.sachaandmilo.com we carefully wrap each item in tissue paper and pack them into a courier’s bag.
- We do our best to make sure that everything reaches you in perfect condition.
- We will dispatch your order within 24 hours subject to stock availability and payment. If an item is out of stock, we will say so on the product description.
- If you order an out-of-stock item, we will contact you immediately to ask if you want to wait or have the payment refunded.
- If some items will only become available a few days or weeks after the rest, we may split your order into two parts. You will not be charged for the second delivery.
- Each item will include the manufacturer’s tags.
- Please make sure the e-mail address and phone number you give us are correct.
- If the Goods are returned to us because they were not delivered or collected or because the delivery address that you have given us is wrong, we will charge you the cost of re-sending the Goods to you.
- Please note a signature will be required upon receipt.
- Orders will be sent to the delivery address specified when placing your order. We cannot be held responsible if this delivery address is incorrect. We cannot take responsibility for a lost or stolen parcel if you request it is left somewhere rather than signed for at your address.
- If an items is lost in transit. If this occurs, please contact our customer services team : email at email@example.com
Delivery Information for UK Customers
- Free Delivery For All Orders Over £ 50.00
- First Class registered delivery 2 to 3 days £3.80
Delivery Information for EU Customers
- Free Delivery For All Orders Over £ 50.00
- Registered delivery £ 8.80, 5 days.
Delivery Information for Customers outside the E.U
- Free Delivery For All Orders Over £ 50.00
- Delivery £ 9.95. Within 10 working days.
- We are not liable for import taxes or custom duties levied at the point of entry by some countries.
If you would like to cancel you order before it is sent out please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If your order has already been dispatched then we are unable to cancel your delivery, however you can still return your items for a full refund.
Returns and Refunds
If you would like to exchange any items please contact Sacha & Milo so that we can reserve items for you. We can only exchange an item for the same item in a different size subject to availability. Exchanged items can only be dispatched after the returned goods have been received and checked.
We strongly advise you to check products thoroughly upon delivery before removing any attached tags and before disposing of any original packaging. If any item has been received with no tags, you should notify us the same day via email email@example.com
If you are not completely satisfied, all items may be returned for full refund, credit note or exchange. Customers must request via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a return form. All items must be returned within 14 days of receipt and should be returned via Royal Mail or your own preferred carrier. We cannot take responsibility for items lost without a proof of delivery and the item is your responsibility until it reaches us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods. The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
We will not accept returns for any non-faulty items that have been worn and tags removed.
If you have received a Sacha and Milo product as a gift, you can exchange them for other products or a credit note.
If the new item is more expensive than the original, you will need to pay the difference. Please note that you will need to pay the postage cost for exchanges within the U.K.
We cannot issue refunds for gifts, except to the original purchaser’s credit card.
Sacha & Milo is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website and then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Sacha & Milo may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st March 2013.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and title, contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- When making a purchase you will be asked to enter your credit / debit card information. We do not have access to these details nor are they recorded, as they transmitted securely via our payment service provider (PayPal) to your bank. We will never ask you for your login details or your credit card information by email. If you receive such an email, please contact us on email@example.com
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. If you would prefer not to receive news via email from us, please just let us know.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for marketing communications. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Third Party Use of your information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. The file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.
Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Damage to your computer or other device
Your use of the Website is at your risk. We use reasonable efforts to ensure that this Website is free from viruses and other malicious or harmful content. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this Website (including any content on it or any website accessible from it) will not cause damage to your computer or other device. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the right equipment (including antivirus software) to use the Website safely and to screen out anything that may damage or harm your computer or other device. Except where required by applicable law, we shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage they suffer as a result of viruses or other malicious or harmful content that they access from or via the Website
Intellectual Property Rights
- You agree and acknowledge that we own and are licensed to use all copyright, designs, database rights, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights, including the software, the structure, the layout, and the design of the website. All such Content, including third party trademarks, designs and related intellectual property rights mentioned or displayed on this Site are protected by national intellectual property. Any reproduction or redistribution of the above listed Content is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties.
- All rights on this website are owned by us. The website is for personal and non-commercial use only.
- Any attempt to copy, store or share content and information for commercial purposes is strongly prohibited. You must not, except with our written permission, attempt (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to attempt) to copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works from this website
- You may not use this Site, or any of its Content, to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your own Site.
- All persons, individual and corporate, are prohibited from providing hypertext or other links to our website, other than to our home page, from their own web site or from a third party’s web site, without our prior written consent.
Limitation of liability
The material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law Sacha and Milo and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the Linked Sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise. This does not affect Sacha and Milo’s liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, nor for fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Law and Jurisdiction